Frederitzi Hall was built by Peter Frederitzi in 1900. The building was located at the intersection of Church Rd and MO State Rd. The building housed a Saloon, Siedler’s General Store, a Meat Market, Cream Separator Store, and Anything on Wheels store. Produce hauling also took place at this site. The upstairs house a dance hall and many people remember dancing there. Concrete blocks were made in the basement.
- May 1 Celebration
- MAY 1 – Louisa Frederitzi Cody Birthday Celebration & AHS Museum Re-opening
- Reopening May 1 !
- Activity Suspended
- Change in AHS Museum Hours
- SUCCESS!!! The 2020 Car Show was AMAZING!
- 2020 Car Show Updates
- Louisa Frederitzi Cody Birthday Party Postponed…
- AHS News Updates
- AHS Quilt Block selected for the Missouri Bicentennial Quilt!