Frederitzi Hall was built by Peter Frederitzi in 1900. The building was located at the intersection of Church Rd and MO State Rd. The building housed a Saloon, Siedler’s General Store, a Meat Market, Cream Separator Store, and Anything on Wheels store. Produce hauling also took place at this site. The upstairs house a dance hall and many people remember dancing there. Concrete blocks were made in the basement.
- June Newsletter Now Available!
- The Board
- The newest newsletter!
- The AHS Story
- Five New Photo-History Pages!
- Support AHS with Frozen Custard at Culver’s
- Founder Rich Simpson has passed away
- Christmas Open House – Saturday, Dec 2nd
- 2017 Trivia Night – Just about here !!! November 4th
- 2017 Golf Tournament – Now on September 30th!