Frederitzi Hall was built by Peter Frederitzi in 1900. The building was located at the intersection of Church Rd and MO State Rd. The building housed a Saloon, Siedler’s General Store, a Meat Market, Cream Separator Store, and Anything on Wheels store. Produce hauling also took place at this site. The upstairs house a dance hall and many people remember dancing there. Concrete blocks were made in the basement.
- AHS Quilt Block selected for the Missouri Bicentennial Quilt!
- Annual Meeting Completed!
- Trivia Nite October 19!
- The newest AHS Float honoring the first Fox School classes!
- September Newsletter is now Online!
- Missouri Bicentenial Quilt
- CAR SHOW DATE & LOCATION CHANGED
- Our June News
- March Newsletter now Available!!!
- 1922 New Year’s Day