Here’s the remaining list of our 2016 fundraisers. Come join us at all of these events to support your local hometown historical society and museum.
Applebee’s Dining to Donate Days:
- 15% goes to AHS if you pay with the flyer
- April 5th (get flyer)
- July 5th (get flyer)
- October 4th (get flyer)
If you forget to print the flyer, just ask the waiter/waitress for one!
- 123 Richardson Crossing
- 10% of all sales between 5-8 p.m. to to AHS.
- May 3rd
- August 23rd
- November 8th
- 3484 Jeffco
- 10% of all sales between 5-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 7th
June 11th: Golf Tournament
- Location: Riverside Golf Course, Fenton
- Teams of 4: $75 per person or $300 per team
- Golf hole signs $100
- Check-in at 9:30 a.m., Tee-off 10:00 a.m.
- Shelter reserved
- Lunch catered by Robbie’s Catering
- Chairperson: Tom Vogel, Jr., and Community Connections
August 13th: Car Show Under the Trees in Arnold City Park.
- $20 per car
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 24 trophies plus Best of Show, Participant’s Choice and Car Club Winner
- Dash plaques for first 50 cars
- Hamburgers and hot dogs served
- Rain date Aug. 13 or 20th at Arnold Eagles Parking Lot.
September 16-18th: Arnold Days Booth and Parade
November 5th: Trivia Night
- St. John’s Lutheran School Gym, 3517 Jeffco Blvd
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m.; Trivia begins at 7 p.m.
- $15 per person or $120 per table
December 3rd: Christmas Open House
- Open house 12 noon – 4 p.m.