- Founder Rich Simpson has passed away
- Christmas Open House – Saturday, Dec 2nd
- 2017 Trivia Night – Just about here !!! November 4th
- 2017 Golf Tournament – Now on September 30th!
- Summer Car Show – August 12th!
- 2017 Golf Tournament Info – Rescheduled to September 30th!!!
- The March Newsletter has arrived!
- NEW Display – Greeting Cards
- Happy New Year !!!
- Christmas Open House – December 3rd
Author Archives: ahs
Christmas Open House will be held Saturday, Dec. 1 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and again on Sun. Dec. 2 from noon – 4 p.m. We’ll be serving wassail, Christmas cookies and coffee. Tour the museum and look for … Continue reading
Marvin Roesch, seated second from right, welcomed all of his Vogel relatives to the Arnold Historical Society Museum on Sunday, Nov. 4. Marvin recounted the entire Vogel family genealogy from their home in Baden, Germany in 1852 to arriving in … Continue reading
The new 2013 Arnold Historical calendar is available for purchase now. The calendar features Charles and Ruth Hayes, the Lone Dell School ball team, the Joseph Vogel family, Rev. George Hilmer family, the Wuertz barn near the Franz Grimm field, the … Continue reading
Sunday afternoon, Sept. 30, the weather was perfect for visiting the 100 year old houses in Arnold. The 108 year old home of Michelle McNeill, built by Wm Frederitzi, was a work of art. Taking the two small rooms that … Continue reading
This was an outstanding event for the entire Arnold Community! Perfect weather! Great music by Calvey Creek Bluegrass, C.T. Givens & The Retirees, and Rich Kraus. A 1925 Model T Coupe and a 1928 Chevy Coupe were displayed the entire … Continue reading
From 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. music will be played by three different entities. Grilled hot dogs will be available as well as water and soda. Wander through the museum and see how many artifacts you remember. by